Apparently, I can't add a title to this post. What's up with THAT, Blogger???I've decided just to post about random nothingness, because I don't want to be a downer. So, instead of blogging about anything going on in my life, I'll just blog about a whole lot of nothing. Of course that means LISTS will be involved. W00T!
Completely Inappropriate and/or Unexplainable Crushes -- these are not people I drool over or would even necessarily want to meet; just have a little tiny crush on them. The Farm Boy need not be worried.
I know I'm not the first person to do this.... I'm pretty sure metalia had one at some point, but I'm far too
*Okay, scratch that. I found the link. Here are metalia's five weird crushes.
And now... here is my list.
1. Nick Simmons, offspring of the Lord of Rock himself, Gene Simmons. We'll call this one inappropriate, because he's far too young for me... but he's very clever and witty. Never seen or heard of him before? Watch one episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels, and perhaps you'll understand.
2. Hugh Grant. I don't think he's hot or anything; I found him rather pathetic after hooking up with Divine Brown whilst he was in a relationship with Liz Hurley... so let's call this one unexplainable. There's something about him that makes me watch his movies. Yes, even Music & Lyrics. Yes, he really sang in that movie, too. Yes, I'm embarrassed now that I have divulged this one.
3. James Earl Jones. Definitely unexplainable. I think it's the voice. And that's all I have to say about that.
4. Harry Potter. I know. Totally inappropriate and way too bandwagon. Again, I'm not drooling over him, nor am I trolling the internetz for his Equus pics (even though I'm sure my daughters are). I'm not even going to type his real name, because I should just go crawl in a hole right now.
5. Jason and Grant from Sci Fi's Ghost Hunters. Again, unexplainable. It's probably more Jason than Grant (I like grumpy bald guys???), although I do love to hear Grant say, "What the frig?" everytime something possibly paranormal happens. What the frig??? How cute is THAT?!?! hahahaha Anyway, I love that show, so that's the only thing I can come up with as an excuse.
6. 1950's Bobby Darin. Both inappropriate and unexplainable. Inappropriate because I hadn't yet been born during that time, and unexplainable because Bobby is up in that great nightclub in the sky. Although... who knows. This could be the start of a whole new list-- dead guys upon whom I have little crushes. Hmmmm....
Maybe I should stop while I still have a little dignity left. What's that? I have NO dignity left? Okay. *ahem* Well, thanks for stopping by. Guess I'll head back down into that hole now...