Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grumpy Helpful Hints- Part 2

If you are trying to watch what you eat and be healthy, NEVER go to a coffee drive-thru that partners with a donut store... and most especially if said donut store has donut holes by the dozen... because you know you will shamefully wolf down said donut holes in the car. So just don't do it. You will face the "Belly Ache of Self-Reproach" for the rest of the day.


This hint is brought to you today by LaMars Donuts and Dunn Bros Coffee (not really... but here's a shout-out to them anyway) and my gluttony.

2 comments:

3carnations said...

I can't pass up a donut, in hole form or otherwise. It's a weakness...but they're so tasty!

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for fresh bagels. Put a Panera Bread box in front of me, and I'll eat three bagels no problem. That's kind of embarrassing to even type.