Thursday, October 27, 2005

Top 5 Sucky Things- Top 5 Plucky Things

Top 5 of the day...

Sucky
5. Kevin Federline's name in a headline at MSNBC.com. What is this world coming to?
4. 4 and out... sorry Astros.
3. Sci-Fi changing their schedule WITHOUT TELLING ME... no Ghost Hunters last night!!! Arrrgghhh... I waited all day for that!
2. People who smoke around me. I take a shower everyday for a reason, and it's not so you can blow smoke on me and make me stink.
1. Meth Users!!! When I go to the store to buy some stinking cough syrup that has a decongestant in it, I don't want to have to wait in line behind a bunch of old people just because they have to keep all the decongestants behind the counter now because some IDIOTS want to use Sudafed to make meth and get themselves all hopped up! Gah!

Plucky
5. GoFugYourself.com -- they say what we all think.
4. Junk-feud.com -- LA is my idol.
3. Ben & Jerry's lowfat Cherry Garcia (thanks, guys... you saved me last night when I was crushed from no Ghost Hunters).
2. Pirates (Garrrrr, Peter! Garrrrr, Steve.)
1. Tomorrow is Friday, and I only have to work until NOON! Suh-weet.

... and that's all I have to say about that.... for today.

No comments: