In thirty-six more days, I'll be normal again. That seems like a long time from now, actually.
However, there ARE things to celebrate:
1. Grad class = OVER. Won't know my grade for a while...but stick a fork in it, I'm DONE. For this semester anyway.
2. Daughter #1 performed admirably in this past week's district music contest. I'm so proud!
3. Daughter #2 survived a church camp retreat this past weekend. She came home sunburnt, a little scratched up, and very tired... but in one piece.
4. I did not turn into Daffy Duck, nor did I curl up into a fetal position and drool excessively.
5. I can fit into all my old summer clothes that I haven't been able to wear for about three years. They're not exactly in style, but I'm a FRUMP, right? Who cares! My skinny clothes fit! SUPER W00T!!!
6. I might actually have a little time to read blogs this week! I miss you all a lot!
Life is good. Busy, but good. :-)