Friday, September 08, 2006

The "Do I Really Want to Commit to this Weekly" Edition of Friday Why Files...

WHY #1: Why, after viewing pictures of Suri Cruise, did thoughts of Damien, The Omen child pop into my head? You know we can't talk about her father, though, right??? That breaks the rules on this blog. If you absolutely must refer to him, you must call him Tomas Crazy. Got it?

WHY #2: Why does a football team FALL one point in the rankings after beating a not-so-cupcake-ish team by 39 points? Especially while another team barely beats another kind-of-cupcake-ish team by only 7 points and is still rated higher. I'll tell you why... early season rankings in college football are a joke. Did anyone even watch the Notre Dame game? And they're still ranked as high as #4 in one poll. Puh-leeze.

WHY #3: Why... okay, some investigative reporters are jerks, but seriously? Why? This guy gets the hell beat out of him! If you're already being investigated for shady dealings, why would you assault some guy... ON CAMERA?!?!

WHY #4:

Why does this guy remind me of a big-mouth bass? And I don't even fish. I do like (not love) the Steelers, and I have nothing against Bill Cowher. I just can't watch him talk. Ever. Photo Credit: TSN Canada.

WHY #5: Ummm... yeah. I can't even describe this one without getting sick to my stomach. You'll just have to read it yourself. And I thought my gastro-noises were loud.

This concludes today's Friday Why Files. Maybe I should make these Saturday Why Files. Or Sunday Why Files. Friday seems to be a tough day to post. I don't know... what do you think?

13 comments:

hannah said...

Bill Cowher's chin can stare at me any day.

Even Joey Porter gave him a smooch last night after he returned an INT for a TD. Glad the national tv crew caught it.

Paisley said...

Damien. totally. I didn't even think of that.

However, I do think she's cute.

:)

Do a "whenever I feel like it" why files. We'd understand.

stinkypaw said...

#1 - I've only seen one picture of Suri and I thought she looked very cute... no matter who her crazy father might be! That's not her fault, poor thing!

#3 - The video is... wow! I want to say funny because it's so friggin' ridiculous! And to think that the camera man "doing" his job, man! Talk about a syndicated job!

#5 - Some really shitty communication they get from that jail... ;-)

Your blog - YOU decide what YOU want to do!

Nessa said...

Yup, to the demon child, in the cover photo.

Not only is the bee-ahtch a crook, she's really stupid.

How do they sit (or even with an "h")? That's dedication.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing re Suri. Also in my head: "why is that used car salesman dressed up as an infant?"

And then I went to hell. Early.

don't call me MA'AM said...

hannah: like I said, I have nothing against the man. I just can't watch him talk.

othur-me: ewww... you're gross. ;-)

paisley: she is truly cute... it was just the first thought that popped into my head. I know. I'm bad.

stinkypaw: Oh, I completely feel sorry for this child. Between her and little Sean Preston, they are going to keep the therapists busy. Oh, wait. Suri won't be allowed to talk to therapists, will she? Poor thing.

goldennib: I have no clue... but that is nasty, huh? And painful.

jn: maybe it's because she has so much hair? It almost looks like one of those baby wigs. I hope it's not.

Margaret Ann said...

I think Suri is cute...despite the unfortunate name and dad. I can't help but thinking of "Oklahoma" and after seeing the picture she is indeed a Surrey (Suri) with a Fringe on top.
What i want to know is why the hell the cameraman kept shooting and didn't intervene to help his colleague out! What a wuss. That being said the reporter will fare well in litigation.

Red said...

I'm with you on Suri being a demon child. And Japanese, incidentally.

Red said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-R- said...

Do they take the phones out, use them, and then put them back in? The lengths criminals will go to. Yikes.

wire said...

there's such things as baby wigs?!?

MiMaw said...

Suri is cute. Wig and all.

Wouldn't that make a great commercial? Can you hear me now? Oh sh*t! I lost the signal.

Ludicrousity said...

I still haven't seen any photos or suri. Might have to google her.