1. I'm finally over the flu or food poisoning (not sure which it was). Missed a day and a half of work, but more importantly... missed 2 days of blog land! And... I actually had an appetite tonight. Mmm... chicken.
2. I'm not stressing that I don't have all my Christmas shopping done. (What? Gah! Dammit... scratch that one!)
3. There's another hockey game tomorrow night. I never thought I would like hockey, but the fights are totally cool. Seriously. It isn't better than football, but I could get into this. Plus, our season tickets are FREE. Best reason to go.
4. The hostile takeover of my local bank (okay, it wasn't really hostile... but I'm not thrilled about it) hasn't YET caused me any major problems. I think I have a year to change over all my old account numbers to the new account numbers.
5. Best news of the day: My gas bill wasn't over $100! We had sub-zero temps for almost two weeks, and my stubbornness to keep the thermostat down actually paid off. Woot! Let the drinking.... I mean, celebrating begin! Wait..... Oh, damn! I just noticed that the billing period didn't cover the sub-zero temps period. Yeah... so I'm not so happy now. boooooooooooooooo
So... somebody please tell me something that made you happy today. I'm just a little bummed now, and I could use some cheering up.