Thursday, December 01, 2005


Rant time.
Do you ever get so frustrated with people that you want to just scream??? Why are some people so nice to you on a personal level, but then on a professional level... they are total FREAKING ARSEHOLES! I don't even know where to go with this-- I'm THAT frustrated.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone blames me for something that went wrong because he/she didn't do his/her own job. And then sends an email out to broadcast it to a bunch of co-workers. And if I point out that, no... it's not my fault, it's Butthead's fault for not doing "blah-dee-blah-BLAH," then I look like a total shithead. *my promise to not swear (much) in blogs is in the shitter now*

Picture credit: Lost in Frustration.

1 comment:

don't call me MA'AM said...

nikki-- it's a woman. I don't want to sexually harass her. :-P

Ah... Puffin, your point is well taken. BUT... if they were cruel to me on a personal level, I would just not hang around them anymore. At work, I don't have that choice. :-(

MPB-- screaming is good!I think I will do that today over lunch.