1. Little Miss Sunshine... I love movies that don't follow the same-ol'-same-ol'.
2. When my clothes fit
4. Little kids running and laughing on a playground
5. Belly laughs
7. Getting presents
8. Watching someone open a present I put a lot of thought into buying/making
9. Dogs trying to keep their eyes open, like mine are right now
10. A good book
11. Reading a good book while drinking a cup of tea in a quiet place
14. Football season
15. A good hockey fight ( I can't believe that makes me smile... less than a year ago, I would have clucked my tongue disdainfully at anyone who said that.)
16. Going on a date with the Farm Boy... with no kids.
17. Sleeping in on Saturday mornings
18. Having money in the checking account at the end of the month, because I know I have been managing money carefully
19. Bloggy Friends
20. A check that arrives unexpectedly in the mail
21. Family outings when everyone is getting along
22. When people tell me how great, polite, funny, etc. our kids are
23. Real oatmeal...with raisins added
24. Wrinkles around my eyes and mouth... they're smile lines, and they make me smile more.
25. When my teenagers sometimes slip and call me "mommy"
There are more... but this is supposed to be a Grumpy blog. I don't want to get a rep for being all mushy and stuff. Blech.