Friday's Random Musings:
1. I have to stop going to Chipotle so much. I mean, really. I had dinner at Chipotle Monday night (3/6) and lunch there again today (3/10). If I don't slow down, I'm going to get sick of it.
You know how you buy a new tune or CD, and you play it over and over and over again? You listen to it like everyday, all day long. And then something new comes along. And then you've forgotten that last "best tune ever!" I'm afraid that's going to happen to me with Chipotle. 'Cause it is the best burrito place ever. Must pace myself. Oh... and I only ate half the burrito again each time. What a wuss.
2. My desk/cube at work is a mess. Well, an organized mess. I have piles of stuff all over the place. I have three boxes of stuff that I have yet to take to storage. And yet, I wonder... do I really care? Apparently not enough to do anything about it today...
3. Noticing that the two most frequent search engine hits I've received this month are "my thumbs hurts" and "why did Ann Curry cut her hair." At least there wasn't anything about milky pee this time. ;-)
4. Today, my favorite Beatle song is "I Saw Her Standing There." Not the Tiffany version (yuck. I just threw up a little). I can't pick a favorite Beatle song... there are just too many. SO, today it's this one.
5. Farm Boy and I started playing ping pong again at night during the week. Hey, it's better than sitting on our asses watching TV. AND... one hour burns around 236 calories for me and about 345 for him per hour. That totally sucks that he burns more calories than I do. He's already thin. And tall. And I'm short. Plus he always wins. Now that I think of it... ping pong really sucks.
6. I'm tired of working. I just want to stay at home and eat bon bons. Or work out. One of those two. Must be Spring Fever.
Have a great Friday... I'm heading to my massage now. Woot! And then I hope to go out with the Farm Boy and drown myself in margaritas. Mmmmm.