1. Yesterday is history. (yay)
2. I had the usual at Chipotle last night and ate 90% of my burrito. That's good enough. It counts. Woo hoo!
3. I just bought something SO INCREDIBLY COOL! As soon as it arrives, I will take its picture and post it. I can't wait... I'm almost going to spill the beans! heh heh
4. It is nearly impossible to buy a CD in the US (or even an MP3) for that matter if it's not an American artist or a "World Music" type of thing. If I want to buy a CD of a Chinese pop singer, Russian rock group, or an Australian band, it's nearly freaking impossible. Of course, if you go to a website in one of those countries that are not English-speaking* (especially China and Russia), you can't even fake your way through the language. ARRRGGGHHH! Anyone know of a TRULY international website in English? *sidenote: I actually can figure out the patterns in the symbols and find the tune(s) that I want, but I can't read the rest of it.
5. I haven't read blogs in almost two days. I think I'm going through withdrawals. Two bad those withdrawals don't result in extreme weight loss. ;-)
Tomorrow is Friday, PLUS... I only work half a day. Things are truly looking up. :-)