My husband went on a golf trip. He left Saturday and will return Friday.
Let me repeat. He went on a golf trip... WITHOUT ME. I love to golf. *sniffle, sob*
So, here is a list of things I've considered doing while he's gone:
1. Go to Chipotle as often as I like.... possibly for every meal.
2. Clean our bathroom.
3. Have friends over for apple-baked brie, crackers, and tea.
4. Have friends over for margaritas instead.
5. Watch Dear Frankie-- since I've had it from NetFlix for about 3 months, and he never wants to watch it with me.
6. Go on an evening photo tour.
7. Take up the entire bed when I sleep (since he's so much bigger than I am, I usually only get 1/88th of the bed) and use ALL his pillows in addition to mine.
8. Camp out in the family room with my girls.
9. Eat ice cream in bed.
10. Watch Will & Grace, Lifetime movies, and every other tv show he hates.
11. Invite some hottie masseuse over for the backrub that I've needed for so long.
12. Party with the neighbors.
13. Crank up some angry girl music, and sing and dance all over the house.
14. Take a long, hot bubble bath.
15. Miss him.
Some of these things I've already done in the last two days. Some of them I might do. Some of them I won't do... but they're fun to think about. ;-)