... since I did Why Files on Friday, I'll just share a few random thoughts with you on Saturdays. That is, of course, assuming I can be consistent for more than a week. Ha. Good luck with that.
1. Yay! It's Saturday. This is my favorite day of the week.
2. Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate. If you don't, Happy Sunday tomorrow. :-)
3. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs will be here next Tuesday. Think I can get tickets? Probably not. Meh.
4. I'm applying for a new position at work. It's okay to mention it here, because everyone at work, including my immediate supervisor, knows about it. So, technically, I'm not breaking the First Commandment of Blogging (thanks for the reminder, Jurgen!). Or maybe I am, but it's okay. I shouldn't get in trouble for this, right? No doocing, please.
I'm really excited about it, because it would be a new challenge even though I'd still be working with mostly the same people. I have no idea if I'll get the job or not, but the whole process should be fun just to shake things up.
5. We will be kidless for Easter. My kids will be with their dad, and my step-kids will be with their mom. :-( I don't like it when our kids aren't with us for holidays. Boo.
6. I love Carlos Mencia. If you haven't seen his Drive By Shooting School, you MUST.
7. If you read anything about Omaha in the papers or online possibly at CNN, please realize that only SOME people in Omaha are stupid. Not of all of us, m'kay?
8. Ben & Jerry's Lowfat Cherry Garcia... nectar of the gods. Enough said.