I'm ba-aaa-cckk! A few things before my next "serious" post:
1. For those enquiring minds... My New Fave Drink-- Diet Sierra Mist (or 7-Up or any other lemony-lime soda), Skyy Berry vodka, grenadine, a splash of orange juice, and a splash of cranberry juice. The girl who makes it calls it the "Krazy Kat." Tasty. And nutritious, too! I have no idea how much of what, but I'm pretty sure half of it is the lemony-lime soda.
2. Being sick REALLY sucks. Just when I think I'm getting better, WHAMMO. Nope. Still sick. I'm fine, if I don't eat. But I'm hypoglycemic... so if I don't eat, I get sick. If I eat, I still get sick. Grrr. Thanks for all the well wishes, though!
3. I missed reading all my Cool Kids! I feel like I have been away for so long. (is this the talk of an addict... or a really crazy person?)
4. I finished Adriane on the Edge. Man, that really sucked. Not just the beginning, nor the middle, nor the end... but the WHOLE THING. I kept thinking, "No one would actually do that. No one is THAT mental. Seriously." It was just a bad read. Oh, well... moving on to next book.
5. I was GOING to post this late on Thursday night. Nope. ANOTHER outage. Are we getting some really cool new features for all the recent outages, or are they just adding more servers, etc.?
6. When is my Darren mug going to arrive?!?!?
7. In my next post, I'm going to recount some funny stories about how to screw up other people's kids... not in the seriously harmful way, but in the light-hearted, slightly twisted way that is payback for what they did to YOU when you were a kid, or what they did to your kids. Stay tuned. (Okay, so this isn't really so much a teaser as it is a reminder for me. Just smile knowingly at me, since you know my memory is slowly drifting out of my spindly grasp)