I've been tagged by Paisley. Since I've never been tagged before, I guess I actually need to do this one.
Next, select five people to tag.
Don't worry if you don't want to do it. I'll just make fun of you for the rest of the month. ha... just kidding
2. Master Peebody
*Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot*
1. a girl named inky
3. The Movie Monkey
4. Paisley Propaganda
5. Grumpy Frump
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Teaching 7-12 vocal music and practically living at the school. Rarely saw my own children or (ex-)husband. Trying VERY hard to be happy, but not succeeding.
What were you doing one year ago?
Dealing with debilitating fatigue. I missed a lot of work, and people thought I was a flake because I slept all the time. After switching doctors (the first one was absolutely certain I was depressed, and she kept me on antidepressants that made me even sleepier), I learned that I had polyps in my sinus cavities. Apparently, this affects your breathing enough that you become oxygen-deprived. Lack of oxygen=fatigued. After sinus surgery, I was a new woman!
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. chips from Chipotle (sea salt and lime)
2. cherry Twizzlers
3. pita chips and hummus (me, too, Paisley!!)
4. wine and cheese
Five songs you know all the words to:
1. Don't Stop Me Now (Queen)
2. Santeria (Sublime)
3. The Muppet Show Theme song
4. O mio babbino caro from Puccini's Gianni Schicchi (I was a voice major, okay?)
5. I Let A Song Go Out of My Heart (Ella Fitzgerald)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all our debt.
2. Throw some of it into accounts for the four kids' college funds.
3. Buy an acreage. Not a farm. Just an acreage.
4. Take Farm Boy, Westley to Paris.
5. Take Farm Boy, Westley to Australia (okay, maybe the kids can come. MAYBE.)
Five bad habits:
1. Thinking I'm SuperMom who can do everything
3. Always having to be right
4. Sleeping in when I should get up and do something (work out, do laundry, etc.)
5. Crying when I get angry
Five things you enjoy doing:
1. Spending time with my family
3. Singing--actually anything that involves music
Five things you would never wear:
1. Leggings or lycra shorts (unless I'm working out at home when no one else can see me)
2. Any top that plays "peekaboo" with my bra
3. Anything that Bai Ling would wear
4. Neon colors
5. A scrunchie (unless I'm wearing it to bed)
Five favorite toys(/games):
3. NTN Trivia (I'm addicted)
5. Any quiz game where I can boastfully show you how intelligent I am... just kidding-- actually, I just like to gloat when I win. My brain effortlessly remembers absolutely useless facts, so I happen to excel at trivia and quiz games. Gee, it's sad that this is something that makes me feel good. I need a life.