1. Every pair of pants I own are too big. I can zip them up, button them, whatever... and still pull them down over my hips while they're fastened. I spent most of the day hiking up my drawrs. *
This means two things: a) I am actually seeing major results from the recent weight loss, and b) I am going shopping tonight for new pants. W00T!
Some guy at work even called me a "little cutie" today and noticed the weight loss. Usually, I would be totally creeped out by that, but it didn't bother me. Nope, not today!
2. A slower schedule at work and no obligations after work makes Grumpy less... ummm, grumpy.
3. The temperature is currently a balmy 42 degrees F.
In that midwest place where I live which is usually colder than a [fill in your choice of cold analogies here].
Tomorrow, it will reach the 50s.
I may wear shorts to work. (okay, not really)
4. I finally washed the Loser Cruiser after several weeks... in fact, I've actually lost track of the last time it was washed. It is now a shiny Loser Cruiser.
5. Did I mention I'm going shopping? Retail therapy always aids in elevating a day to non-suckage.**
So, there you have it. Please pray that my credit score doesn't take a hit after tonight.
*Yes, I know that "drawrs" are technically underwear. But when your pants/trousers are hanging on you so much that your butt disappears entirely from view... you can call them "drawrs." Really, you can. I have permission from a very high authority.
**Technically, there are 6 things that made this day not suck. But I'm a lady, and I don't share those things in my blog. :-)