1. Ah, good old Nebraska weather. If you don't like it, wait five minutes.
Today, we set a record high: 80 degrees F (about 27 C). 12 days ago, we had the biggest blizzard in about 30 years, and my family was stuck in our house for 2.5 days. The low temps this weekend will probably dip down below freezing again, so we're likely to experience a 60 degree temperature swing in a matter of three days. Gotta love it!
I'm not going to complain, though. Today was absolutely lovely. Everyone was smiling, driving around with windows open, and hooky alerts were flying high in schools and offices around town. I considered jumping on a driving range this evening, but I didn't have my clubs with me.
2. I am sooooooo PMSing right now. BUT, the good side is, no 5lb PMS weight. Suh-weet! Still not sure how that happened.
Or... WAIT! Does that mean that I really lost 5 more pounds, because I did actually put on the extra 5 lbs of water weight??? So I'll be 5 lbs lighter in a couple of days??? Either way, I don't care. I'm just happy.
3. I stopped at the drugstore yesterday, aka That Ideal Store in the Land of Perfect, but Not Really... and guess what? They had Buy One, Get One FREE products!!! The free stuff was Revlon, not one of my faves, but I'll take free lip gloss anyday. Well, sort of free. I still had to buy one. But what a deal! Ummm, okay, I might have purchased more than one. Told ya I was a sucker.
4. I have a day off on Friday. Yay! But I have to go to the dentist. Boo. But that means I will have shiny teeth! Yay!
Speaking of Shiny Teeth....
5. This song makes me want to jump up and down, grinning from ear to ear, and then dance all around my house. I double-dog dare you to TRY and sit still while it plays. You can purchase/download the original video from iTunes here, or you can sit back dance and enjoy this person's interpretation via YouTube: