Friday, January 06, 2006

At the end of the day...

  • I'm glad work is done for the week.
  • I'm ecstatic that I got my birthday present to myself today! (yay! thanks, jurgen!!!)
  • I'm looking forward to some GNARLY Hockey fights tonight! woot!
  • I'm tickled that I found a way to incorporate "gnarly" into a sentence. heh heh
  • I'm wishy-washy about my birthday tomorrow. Yes, I get to be Queen for the weekend, but I'm already old enough. gah

Happy Friday, chums (or is it "chumps?")....

3 comments:

nabbalicious said...

Happy birthday! Hope those guys lose a tooth or four fighting it out!

don't call me MA'AM said...

Thanks!

Ugh... not even ONE fight. The stupid refs broke them up before any even began. Blech. Stupid, fat refses!

nabbalicious said...

The refs are jus jellus, doncha know!