Monday, January 09, 2006

I did it!!!



You heard it here first...

Today, at lunch, I finished a WHOLE Chipotle burrito (black beans, rice, lettuce, cheese, and a little sour cream)... for the first time ever.

I've mentioned before that I could only ever eat about half of a burrito, and then cry (yes, like a little bitch). Oddly enough, the planets were aligned properly or something. I didn't get dinner last night and only had a Kashi bar for breakfast. Therefore, I was absolutely famished this afternoon.

I'm celebrating tonight with a glass or ten of my favorite wine.


10 comments:

Ludicrousity said...

Nice work! I ate a whole chicken burrito thing for lunch today. Mmmm.... only thing it was missing was chilli. I had some great wine last night. Mmmm... red wine...

Darren said...

Congratulations! You never forget your first time.

Julie_Gong said...

I heart burritos and wine.

J├╝rgen Nation said...

I've never had one! What is this Chipotle everyone's talking about??

Master Peebody said...

I've never had one either but......

..... cool new layout! I think it's new isn't it... i can't remember and.....

.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY for a few days ago!

don't call me MA'AM said...

jurgen-- don't they have a Chipotle Grill up there? You must find one! Otherwise, I'll ask them to bag up a few dozen for you, we'll freeze them, and mail right to you!

MPB: It's about freakin' time, man!! Where have you BEEN???? Thanks!

Master Peebody said...

You know, around. Hmmmm i suppose you wouldn't know huh? Well i hope that answers your question...... or not, but maybe it did and untill you read it you wont know either! Ha ha! Yeah! Good.... um something or other that i just thought up there. Yeah, go me!

Master Peebody said...

Oh yeah, dboy didn't get the job and i'm not sure who nikki is but i'm pretty sure she didn't get it either. :D

nabbalicious said...

Dude! YES!! Congratulations!

therevhead said...

Is that what happened to Chippy and why he doesn't post no more?