1. Don't have to wait for anyone to feed me.
2. Don't have to search an area and circle around and around and around... just to poop.
3. I can shake hands when I meet someone new... no sniffing of butts involved.
4. Collars are optional.
5. I never get kicked out of bed for putting my cold nose on daddy's chest. ;-)
5 reasons I wish I were a dog:
1. No one would yell at me for sleeping all day.
2. Cold outside? Built-in fur coat.
3. Typical daily schedule: wake up, go outside briefly, play with other dog, eat a little kibble, nap, chase a ball around, eat a little kibble, nap, beg for treats, eat said treats, nap, eat a little kibble, go to bed for the night. No stress.
4. Can hear someone opening an ice cream carton two floors away (okay, well... maybe I can already do that).
5. Everyone in the family would always want to snuggle with me.
On a completely unrelated note, MPB posted the link below on his blog. Here are my results:
Yeah. I'm naughty like that. woot!