Lists are everywhere. Just look around.
Everyone's blogging some sort of list. I have to make lists at work- electronic lists AND handwritten lists. My grandfather made a list of my faults on Christmas Day (apparently, I'm getting fatter than my sister who outweighs me by 30lbs). I'm SOOOO sick of lists!
Here are 5 things I'm sick of, in addition to lists:
1. Work. We should have Christmas vacation for 9 or 10 months out of the year, and then work the rest. I'm really good at getting things done at the last minute.
2. Trying to lose 15 lbs. I lost five. I gained 2 back.
3. Being a lightweight. Obviously, this is not a reference to my weight (if you're confused, see #2), but one to my drinking ability. I used to drink football players under the table. Now, two glasses of wine, and I'm gone. One margarita... woohee. I'm the parrrrty girl. Don't even bring anything stronger at me. I can't take it. I'm such a little bitch now! *wails*
4. Whiny people. We had a biggg training session today when over 1500 people were getting trained at the same time. Hitting the same server. Dragging said server to the speed of a sleepy tree sloth. This is what I heard all day: "Can't you fix it?" NO. I can't fix it. Quit. Whining. (wait... does this count as whining? 'Cause I can TOTALLY handle my own whining. Not sick of that at all)
5. Disney's "That's So Raven." Okay, so I don't hate Raven (the cute little tiny tot they brought in to increase the Cosby Show's cuteness factor once Ruby got a little older). She's actually a pretty decent role model for young TWEEN girls. She's not anorexic, she doesn't dress like a skeeze (read here: Britney), and she's a pretty good singer. I am just really, REALLY sick of her show... which is on Disney 24/7... and constantly playing at my house. I swear... everytime I turn on the TV... no matter which room I'm in... the effin' thing comes up with that freaking Raven show. For the love of Bob, PLEASE play something else. Please. "Aw, SNAP... you little nasteh!" It's on again. I can hear the theme song right now. I'm going for the sledgehammer.
Oh, and I'm trying to find some new format for this bloggy thing. Maybe if I were a better artist, I could come up with something. Maybe Guru will find me one of his animator artist friends. I'm sure SOMEONE can help.